YouGarden Hardy Evergreen Fatsia Japonica Plant, 2 Litre Pot
- A spectacular evergreen shrub, that will bring evergreen colour, all year long
- Also known as the Japanese Aralia or castor oil plant, mature fatsia plants produce exotic umbrellas of creamy white flowers.
- A great plant for difficult shady areas where other plants struggle.
- Easy to grow, plants really need very little attention to give you amazing results whether you’re time strapped or a complete gardening novice.
- Supplied as an established plant in 2L Pot ready for planting straight out.
For a medium sized shrub that will bring evergreen colour to your garden, all year long, Fatsia japonica is just the ticket!
a spectacular evergreen shrub, it produces impressively large, serrated, glossy-green leaves which remain throughout the year giving interest in any season.
also known as the Japanese Aralia or castor oil plant, mature fatsia plants will go on to produce exotic umbrellas of creamy white flowers, followed by attractive deep purple, almost black berries.
definitely a plant for novice gardeners and seasoned pros alike, F. Japonica will grow well in any garden and is a great plant for difficult shady areas where other plants struggle – in fact they perform best in light, dappled shade, making a glossy backdrop to other plants with their amazing palmate leaves.
holder of a much deserved RHS Award of garden Merit, plants really need very little attention to give you amazing results whether you’re time strapped or a complete gardening novice and you can be sure that this is a plant that has been rigorously trialled and proven to excel in Uk gardens.
supplied as an established plant approx 60cm tall (Inc 2L Pot) ready for planting straight out into the garden, fatsia is also a great plant to compliment a large decorative pot on the patio where its architectural shape makes a dramatic, tropical feature.