YouGarden Magnolia ‘Yellow Bird’ half standard tree bare root
- Magnolias are a traditional sign that spring has arrived with their huge buds that burst into colour early in the season.
- This rare hybrid ‘Yellow Bird’ really is unusual, and made even more so as it has been grafted to make a half standard lollipop form with a clear stem beneath.
- In spring it bears huge lemon yellow flowers, sometimes streaked lime green, emerging just before the deep green leaves unfurl.
- Magnolia ‘Yellow Bird’ is still easy to grow, and hardy to -15C, forming a nice medium sized specimen garden tree.
- Supplied as a bare root tree approx. 1.1-1.2m tall, ready to plant.
Magnolia Yellow Bird bears the huge lemon-yellow flowers, sometimes streaked lime green, emerging just before the deep green leaves unfurl in the spring. Its easy to grow and already been grafted into a half standard form with a ball of foliage atop a long clear stem, hardy to -15 degrees Celsius and with just a little prune to shape will form a fine medium sized specimen garden tree. Plant up in a large patio container and place by a doorway, gateway or pathway where it will make an eye-catching feature or on a patio where you can really enjoy the beauty.